War zone, zombie outbreak, lost hat
But in Zombies & Shotguns, Maulmart appears to be more of a mall than a single store. But now the mall's flooded with zombies & appears to be overwhelmed.
It also has a Mall Santa even though it is the middle of summer, as seen in Lord Tourette's Syndrome.
- License to Drill
- Cinnamunch (Cinammon Swirls)
- Coffee Store
- Possibly a food store
- Food Court (Bakery or food store.)
- Chinese Food
- Guns 'N' Shit
- Maulmart's where Pink works & where she met Blue.
- The name "Maulmart" is an obvious parodic of the supercenter Wal-Mart. The "Maul" part in the store's name might be a reference to the word "maul", which is a tool with a heavy head & a handle, used for tasks such as ramming, crushing, and driving wedges.
- This place marks the 1st appearance of Pink, Mr. Dingleberry, and Broseph. It was also Jake & the Mall Santa's 1st & only appearances.
- Red & Blue were seen flying a Roflcopter above the store.
- The "License to Drill" store is based on James Bond's "License to Kill".
- "License to Drill" store apparently sell Buzzsaws, Hacksaws, Chainsaws & even Jigsaws. The Jigsaws are probably a reference to Jigsaw, who is the killer in the horror movie, "Saw".
- Broseph may be the manager of "License to Drill".
- At the Cinema, 1 of the characters of the contest was shown on the movie poster Total Karnage.
- In Dick Figures T-shirts Must Be Destroyed, Stacy is seen in Maulmart holding a Dick Figures T-shirt, calling them shoes. After she's done talking about it, Maulmart explodes.