|Season 1, Episode 7|
|Air date||Feburary 10, 2011|
|Episode run time||2:08|
Blue and Pink's romantic meal is ruined when Red gets his salad tossed. Sacré Blue!
Pink woman: This is such a nice restaurant. French cuisine? You're so cultural, Blue.
Pink woman: What's your favorite dish?
Blue: (picks up the menu) Oh, you know! All the hits like, Beef "Borgnonion" (Bourguignon) and, uh, French Onion "Sop" (Soup)....
Pink woman: I didn't know you spoke French!
(Raccoon, who is seated near them, heard Blue.)
Blue: When I was in Paris, I had the most delicious bowl of-- Shit!
(Red kicks down the restaurant door and trots in with a violet woman in his grasp while tongue-kissing her.)
Pink woman: (referring to what Blue was saying) Oh, is that a French dish?
Blue: Uh... it-- it means salmon...
Pink woman: (suspicious) You had a bowl of salmon?
Red: (off-screen) Hey, Blue!
Blue: Oh, no...
Red: (on-screen with violet woman) ♪I just got a new girlfriend. (points at the violet woman, who leans on him, then points at the pink woman) Who's that? That's your new girlfriend!♪ (points at the fat ugly girl, who is seated right behind them) I told you to go home.
(Somber music plays as she walks away.)
Blue: (music stops) Oh, uh, this is Pink.
Red: And this is... what's your name?
Violet woman: (ditsy voice) My name's Stacy. (Leans on the table while Red leans back a little, trying to peek through her skirt.)
(Red sits next to Blue)
Blue: Dude! You're ruining our first date, get the fuck out of here!
Red: Yeah, right! Someone's getting laid tonight. (In whisper) It's me! Up top!
French waiter: (sets a plate of food on the table) Bon appétit.
Stacy: You kiss your mouth with that motheeer?!
Blue: (to Pink) I'm so sorry.
(She glares at him suspiciously.)
French waiter: (sets a plate of oysters on the table) Your oysters, monsieur.
(Red picks up an oyster.)
Blue: Uh, buddy, that's my dinner...
(Red and Stacy look at each other seductively. Red opens the oyster shell and sticks his tongue out.)
Blue: Red, what are you doing?! (Red rubs the oyster all over his face.) Oh, God, that's gross! Aah...
(Stacy pulls out a long baguette from a bread basket.)
(Stacy starts putting it in her mouth.)
Pink: (staring with shock) Ew...
Red: (his eye pupils shrink) The whole loaf!
(Stacy swallows it whole.)
(Red devours Blue and Pink's ice cream fudge and cherry dessert, which resembles two breasts.)
Blue: Aaand there goes our romantic dessert.
(Red chuckles with his mouth full.)
Stacy: Oh, baby. (Grabs the table's candle.)
Blue: Oh, what are you doing? (Stacy starts licking it upward.) Oh, no! Oh, no!! OH, NO!! Aah!
(Stacy blows the flame onto the floral centerpiece.)
Blue: All right, THAT'S IT-!
(Suddenly, Red and Stacy grab each other and make out on the table, which has caught fire.)
Pink: (sighs) Take me home.
Stacy: Oh, take me home! (Continues making out with Red.)
Red: Oh, yeah! Let's go have sex in Blue's bed!
(He and Stacy get set on fire.)
Blue: Check plea--.
Dick Figures Title
- The I's in the title where the items used by Stacy to arouse Red with.
- This episode happened on the same week Flame War happened, due to the fact that Pink said they'll go out on a Friday.
- Blue actually asked Pink out, which was seen in Flame War.
- The episode name comes from the phrase "Double Date" where a friend and their date invites another friend and their date on a date.
- Pink is shown to have no knowledge of foreign languages.
- This is the first time the thumbnail doesn't feature Red, Blue, or both.
- The food that Red and Stacy eat (including the candle Stacy licks) seem to resemble a man and a woman's private parts (for example, the ice cream that Red eats resembles two breasts, the oyster that he eats resembles a vagina, and the baguette that Stacy eats and the candle she licks resemble a penis).
- Many fans didn't expect Stacy to not be named after her color.
- Red and Stacy have high sex levels.
The word DICK FIGURES Shows with the "I"s replaced with a baguette and a candle respectively while the theme song plays, during the episode selection, dance music plays.
The Last Line Being Cut
When Blue said "please".